Monday, August 24, 2009

Week One

     A lot of things we focused on this week were our strengths and weaknesses. This has to do in the classroom, with friends (social situations), and in our futures. When we focus on our weaknesses we learn how to channel them and make them our strengths. And when we work on our strengths we learn to channel them and make them stronger then they already are. 
   A Wagner skill that I'm good at is curiosity, I'm always asking questions. This is a strength because I always want to understand and learn new things to understand people better. I think I have a good imagination to, and think outside the box, this helps me look at situations from a new point a view. 
   My weakness is logic, and problem solving. I can't think problems through because I'm so short sided and only see the immediate affects. With problem solving, I don't think of things in reality. There are very situations that can have both sides be happy. I want these situations to be all situations, and it's very hard for me to accept that they aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment